SAMSUNG PABX SYSTEMS
Samsung, the world leader in cutting edge mobile and telephony designs is also a trail blazer in PABX technology. Samsung PABX switchboard systems are world class business phone systems designed to be durable and hugely feature rich. The PBX Telephone Systems come in various configurable ranges to suit any size organizations requirements.
Standard Telephones and Cables is an authorized dealer, installer and preferred service partner to Samsung’s range of PBX systems and has a large nationally installed base
Samsung OfficeServ 7030 IP PABX Phone System:
OfficeServ 7030 is the best communication product for offices with 4 to 20 lines and provides advanced functions including voice and applications. Users can enjoy various phone functions and applications using the various devices such as digital phones, IP phones, WLAN phones, PCs and servers.
- Offers small businesses an unrivalled level of features and functional flexibility
- Offer 1 to 20 extensions
- Can be configured with a full range of analog, digital and IP trunks and extensions
- Affordable & flexible configuration options, Analogue or Digital Capabilities
- Caller ID, name and number available
- VOIP Technology
- Automated Attendant, Uniform Call Distribution (UCD), and Call Queuing with comfort messages ensures calls are handled efficiently.
- Cost effective IP trunks using industry standard SIP protocols
- Easy to deploy IP extensions for remote workers and/or other offices
- WiFi for wireless voice and data
- Mobile extension functionality allows mobile phones (or other numbers) to be seamlessly paired with desktop phones
Samsung OfficeServ 7070 IP PABX Phone System
Samsung OfficeServ 7070 is an IP-PBX optimized for small and medium sized businesses having less than 50 employees. It supports not only VoIP communications, but works perfectly with existing communication infrastructures
- Supports all the call functions of the existing PBX Full compatibility with the OfficeServ 7000 series using identical S/W and terminals
- Scalability of multiple service boards into the universal slot
- Various line groups can be configured through expansion in 4-line units
- Supports 8 VoIP channels without additional equipment
- Reduces communication costs by working together with Internet telephony service providers through the SIP trunk support
- An integrated VoIP network can provide seamless collaboration with a remote office
- Built-in Applications
- Supports Voice Mail, Auto Attendant, and CID function without additional equipment Equipped with Internal MOH, External MOH, Paging, and Contact
- User-friendly Terminal Lineup
- Supports IP phone, video phone, SIP phone, softphone, 3G dual phone, Wi-Fi phone, digital phone, and analog phone
Samsung OfficeServ 7400 IP PABX Phone System:
The Samsung OfficeServ 7400 is Samsung’s premier telephone system. The OfficeServ 7400 features a robust feature package including converged voice and data, VoIP, unified messaging and wireless keysets.
- Simultaneously supports traditional voice communication, VoIP, IP-based data communication and wireless solutions through wireless LANs
- Provides gigabit Ethernet backbone alongside Layer 2/3 LAN switching capabitlies to carry your evolving traffic needs
- Integrates your firewall, VPN, and intrusion Detection System (IDS)
- Feature Rich functionality with call forwarding, caller ID, call overflow options, speed calling and wireless service options
- Supports up to 480 phones in a single site or thousands of users in a multisite network
- Handles any of Samsung’s wired, wireless, digital, IP and analogue range of handsets
- Perfect for medium to large businesses
Samsung Digital Communication System (DCS) Telephones
The Samsung Digital Communication System (DCS) Telephones offer a user friendly design with easy access to system features. Samsung Handsets can be connected to telephone systems ( IP or PBX ) to allow a full connectivity and collaboration among offices and businesses.
This digital telephone is intended to be connected as a digital extension of a Samsung PABX telephone system (OfficeServ7030,7070,7100,7200 and 7400). The connection allows voice communication between the central processor unit and the telephone. It is not intended to be connected to any other telephone system or the public tele-phone network. Some of the features include three way conference call and voicemail features.