Mon - Fri: 07:50 - 16:50
14 Steven Drive
+263 8688002260/+263 (242) 486781-5
146A Herbert Chitepo & 13th Avenue
Bulawayo +263 292 71199 / 08677004341
Data Center Services
When it comes to storing and accessing massive amounts of data by your company or organization, cloud data services are a cost-effective alternative to setting up and running a data center. Allow us to give you your own virtual fortress.
No boundaries. Better Results
As a pioneer in cloud computing, our aim is to create cloud infrastructure that allows you to securely build and innovate faster. We are continuously innovating the design and systems of our data centers to protect them from man-made and natural risks. Then we implement controls, build automated systems, and undergo third-party audits to confirm security and compliance.
A cloud data center is a remote version of a data center – located somewhere away from your company’s physical premises – that lets you access your data through the internet. The cloud provider (STC) performs ongoing maintenance and updates, often owning multiple data centers in several geographic locations to safeguard your data during outages and other failures.
Data center services
This is a service offered by STC to businesses seeking reliable cloud-based backup services. It entails disk-to-disk backups of your local environment to an STC-provided local appliance, which our team of cloud experts can help you get set up at our datacenter. Once the disk-to-disk backups are confirmed to be working properly, our team will connect the local appliance to our Backup Cloud and monitor and manage daily reduplication to the cloud.
- Our data backup service is intended to provide a quick means of recovering data that’s in current or recent use in cases ranging from data corruption or accidental deletion to full disaster recovery (DR) scenarios. Speed of restoration is vitally important.
- Our cloud data archiving service is a process of moving data that is no longer actively used to a separate storage device for long-term retention. Archive data consists of older data that remains important to the organization or must be retained for future reference or regulatory compliance reasons.
This is the process of distributing workloads and computing resources in a cloud computing environment. Load balancing allows enterprises to manage application or workload demands by allocating resources among multiple computers, networks or servers.
- The major advantage of load balancing is that it prevents any single server from getting overloaded and possibly breaking down. In other words, load balancing improves service availability and helps prevent downtime.
This is a security discipline that enables the right individuals to access the right resources at the right times for the right reasons. IAM addresses the mission-critical need to ensure appropriate access to resources across increasingly heterogeneous technology environments.
Cloud IAM typically includes the following features:
- Single Access Control Interface: Cloud IAM solutions provide a clean and consistent access control interface for all cloud platform services. The same interface can be used for all cloud services.
- Enhanced Security: You can define increased security for critical applications.
- Resource-level Access Control: You can define roles and grant permissions to users to access resources at different granularity levels.
This makes applications and websites accessible using cloud resources. Unlike traditional hosting, solutions are not deployed on a single server. Instead, a network of connected virtual and physical cloud servers hosts the application or website, ensuring greater flexibility and scalability.
- Applications and solutions are deployed on a cloud network rather than an on-premises, single server.
- Resources scale to user needs.
- Organizations only pay for the resources they use.
- Cloud hosting can support SQL (including MySQL) or NoSQL databases.
- Solutions are automated and controlled using APIs, web portals, and mobile apps.